Sunday, July 27, 2014

#73: Teal Party Dress

Hey yall!

Last month I went to Vegas for by wedding anniversary, and when preparing for the trip, I found this teal party dress at a thrift store.


Before: Teal Party Dress

Before: From Behind

I liked the dress, but it was super plain and boring.



I've gathered a lot of beads throughout my time doing transformation projects, so I decided to jazz this dress up with some simple bead work.



Somehow I lost my process photos, but I mostly lined up my beads the way I wanted them, and glued them on with fabric glue.



Here is the after result:

After: Beaded Teal Party Dress

After: From behind

Here's a close-up on the detail:

Top beaded detail

Bottom bead detail


I liked it a whole lot better this way : )

I've got another transformation coming that I'm excited about, so check back soon!

Until next time, blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment